SODIUM BICARBONATE AND MAPLE SYRUP MIXTURE
- This is to be used by cancer patients.
- I call it the Trojan Horse! Cancer loves sugar, so it will go for the Maple syrup, which is one of the healthier sugars. The sodium bicarbonate which is mixed into the maple syrup, will than get inside the tumor, and destroy it from the inside
- Once you have it mixed, keep it in a glass jar in the fridge and take 1 teaspoon 3x per day. Even after you have mixed it, (see below) you still have to stir it again before you take your teaspoon. The Sodium Bicarbonate is inclined to still go to the bottom of the jar
- This is how you mix it:
- The ratio is 3 tablespoons of Maple syrup : 1 tablespoon of Sodium Bicarbonate
- So if you use 15 tablespoons of Maple Syrup, you use 5 tablespoons of Sodium Bicarbonate
- Put it in a small pot and heat it – DO NOT BOIL IT – no bubbling!
- Keep on stirring it on a low heat for 5 minutes
- Put in a glass jar